- CSLP Early Literacy SRP Manual Webinar offered by Upstart, presented by Cheryl Brown
- Presented On Your Mark, Get Set for SRP 2016! workshop series with Suzan Nyfeler for Connecting Texas Libraries Statewide. 4 locations: Mansfield, Cedar Park, Jourdanton, and Edinburg.
- Introduction to the 2016 CSLP Teen Programming Manual, offered by the Texas State Library and Archives and presented by Nichole Chagnon and Michelle Beebower.
- Getting Started in Robotics, webinar from School Library Journal presented by Mark Gura, Colleen Graves, and Sharon Thompson.
- Texas Library Association Annual Conference: Austin, TX. Attendee and Presenter, Marketing Library Services Using Social Media
- Are You Experienced? Exploring User Experience in Public Libraries MOOC, Department of Library & Information Science at the Indiana University School of Informatics and Computing.
- Tech Tools with Tine series on Social Media given by the Texas State Library & Archives Commission
- Cracking the Code: Coding in the Library given the the Texas State Library & Archives Commission and presented by Leah Mann
- Welcome to the Library: Providing Excellent Customer Service in the Public Library: La Grange, TX. Presenter.
- You Can Do I.T.!: Documenting & Segmenting Your Library’s Network, webinar given by the Texas State Library Archives Commission and presented by Holly Gordon
- Creating and Operating a Public Library Makerspace webinar given by the Texas State Library Archives Commission and presented by the North Richland Hills Public Library Staff
- 2015 NetGalley Challenge webinar: Writing Book Reviews, Resources and Tips
- Born Reading: Bringing Up Bookworms in a Digital Age presented by Jason Boog, Author of ‘Born Reading: Bringing Up Bookworms in a Digital Age.’ and Infopeople
- Programming with Scratch, an EdX course offered by Harvey Mudd College and presented by Colleen Lewis
- Children’s Service Fundamentals, a 4 week online course presented by Penny Peck and Infopeople
- STEAM Programs for Youth, webinar offered by the Texas State Library and Archives Commission and presented by Amy Koester.
- STEAM & Día: Offering Informal Learning with a Mind Toward Diversity, webinar offered by the Texas State Library and Archives Commission and presented by Amy Koester.
- Teen Read Week 2015: ID’ing and Serving the Teens in Your Community webinar offered by YALSA
- The Rhythym Is Going To Get You: Using Music in Library Programs for Children, webinar offered by Florida Library Webinars and presented by Jill Burket Ragase
- YA Announcements: Readers’ Advisory for Teens, presented by Booklist
- Storytime Trios: Themes Made Easy, webinar offered by the Florida Department of State, Division of Library and Information Services and the Tampa Bay Library Consortium.
- CSLP Children’s SRP Manual Webinar offered by Upstart